騰訊企業郵箱授權經銷服務商

常州云之家網絡科技有限公司

手機微信同號:13093199693

服務電話熱線:4009985147

首頁 >> 新聞資訊 >>行業動態 >> 外貿郵件里那些常用的客套話
详细内容

外貿郵件里那些常用的客套話

外貿郵件中,為了表示對客戶的尊重,我們在郵件中經常會使用一些敬語(客套話),可是你不一定知道如何正確地道又高大上的優雅表達:


表達合作意愿


We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation.


我們很感激您的耐心。


Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.


您提供的所有信息我們都會保密。


We must insist on the principle of customers first.


我們必須堅持客戶哈的原則。


Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.


您的任何付款方式我們都能接受。


表達不滿


On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.


我們發現您在跟我們的競爭對手合作。


We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust.


很抱歉,您已經失去了我們的耐心和信任。


We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.


我們很失望,我們的不滿您并沒有關注。


We will be left with no alternative but...unless...


我們別無選擇,除非您......


直接表達目的


Iam writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday.


我寫信來取消韓先生昨天訂的房間。


We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching.


我們想提醒您截止日期快到了。


Iwould appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details:


我很高興您能參加會議,以下是詳細情況:


表達歉意


Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.


對于給您造成的不便,我們深表抱歉。


重申建議或要求


we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status.


我們建議您考慮給我們哈授權。


Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?


以上條款請問您是否能接受,煩請盡早告訴我們。


We will be pleased to supply any further information you require.


我們非常樂意給您提供您要求的進一步信息。


We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order.


對于這筆訂單,如果您能再給些明確的信息,我們將十分感激。


催促


Areply by telephone would be appreciated.


事情緊急,如果您能盡快來電,我們不甚感激。


As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated.


我們的要求/問題/事情緊急,請盡快回個電話。


Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer.


我們目前的情況讓我們無法再繼續等下去了。


Please give this situation your immediate attention.


請即刻關注這種情況。


Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible.


請注意這筆訂單的哈后期限是4月18日,所以請您盡快填好附件表格,并盡快發給我。


引述舊事


With reference to your letter of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation.


收到您上周的來信,我們認為有必要繼續合作。


We are writing you with reference to your interest in the product mentioned previously.


鑒于您之前對我們的產品很感興趣,特發此函。


表達良好祝愿


We trust / hope you will find these requirements acceptable.


我們相信/希望您能接受這些要求。


We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage.


我們希望做生意能夠達成雙贏。


We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction.


我們希望這件事情能讓雙方都得到一個滿意的解決方案。


We look forward to the opportunity of being your long-term supplier.


我們非常期望能夠成為您的長期供應商。


Thank you in advance.


先提前感謝您。


We hope to meet your requirements of this priduct.


我們希望這款產品能達到您的要求。


要求提供信息


Could you please supply us with information about the latest requirements.


你能否告訴我您哈新的需求。


Please advise us as soon as possible when the products received.


您收到貨物后,請盡快通知我們。


附件及其他


We are sending the report herewith for your reference.


隨函附上報告,供您參考。


Please find attached…


請參考附件......


If there is any other service you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.


如果您還需要其它服務,請及時通過電郵聯系我。

騰訊企業郵箱代理商 常州云之家公司  http://www.ugvhum.icu/  歡迎您來咨詢

  • 电话直呼

    • 13093199693
    • 0519-69879761
    • 商務代表 :
    • 商務代表 :
    • 商務代表 :
    • 商務代表 :
    • 售后服務 :
    • 售后服務 :
  • 掃一掃加經理微信

技术支持: 建站云之家 | 管理登录
辐射避难所怎样赚钱 大乐透中奖奖金分配 炒股的心态 排列了3开奖结果 深圳福彩官网首页 极速快三如何看懂趋势图 002647股票分析 广东快乐10分开奖详情 理财平台排行榜p2p 广西快三遗漏走势图 排列3走势图 浙江11选五玩法规则 江西快三开奖视频 目前股票大盘走势 河北十一选五一天开多少期 91快牛配资 广东福彩26选五走势图